All types of physical, occupational and emotional therapy are offered seven days a week. Counseling services are available to residents and their families, and those who are undergoing physical therapy.
Subacute Rehabilitation Unit
- We provide exceptional care and therapy services in a newly-remodeled unit for knee and hip replacement surgeries, stroke recovery, and more.
State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment
- The Nu-Step machine and E-Stim (Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound) address pain management, edema control, and would healing.
- The Mock Kitchen and Bathroom provide individualized therapies that build strength and independence in anticipation of returning home.
- In preparation for discharge, our therapists will visit the resident's home for a Home Assessment and make recommendations for modifications and therapies to ensure the greatest level of independence.
- We offer a specialized speech program, Cognitive Enhancement, that focuses on improving and maintaining cognitive skills in daily living activities.
- Our Dysphagia (Swallowing) & Aspiration Awareness Program provides evaluation and treatment of swallowing difficulties, as well and education of nursing staff and families on issues related to swallowing difficulties.
Ongoing Support - offered after discharge from any of our programs
- Transportation is provided to Outpatient Therapy and Adult Day Services.
- Delivery of meals is available through the Meals on Wheels program.