Advertise with JJMM
|A Publication of the
Youngstown Area Jewish Federation
Serving Mahoning and Shenango Valleys
505 Gypsy Lane
Youngstown, OH 44504
The Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine (JJMM), a monthly publication of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation, offers current local, national, and world news of Jewish interest. It’s sent monthly by mail to members of the Jewish community in the Mahoning and Shenango Valleys. Read by some 6,000 people, the
JJMM is distributed by email to more than 5,100 individuals, and is available in every branch of the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County and the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library. It is also available for download on the Federation website.
Advertising is due by the 15th of each month for the next month’s edition, unless otherwise noted for major holiday publications. Exact publication and deadline dates are available upon request. The Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine, printed on premium newsprint, is 10.875”x12.375” and is 4 columns wide. There are special holiday and theme issues throughout the year.
Publisher: Andrew L. Lipkin
Bonnie Deutsch Burdman
Editor: Elise Skolnick
Advertising Director: Phyllis Friedman
Layout & Design: Taylor Lody
Advertising Manager & Copy Editor:
Office: Kathy Schell
Policies and Conditions
- All rates are net.
- Inserts for non-profit organizations only. Price available upon request.
- Special features and columns may be sponsored at various rates.
- Credit references are required on all new accounts.
- Payment must accompany initial ad.
- Non-profit organizations receive a 15% discount.
- Political advertising is payable in advance.
- The JJMM will not be liable beyond the cost of an advertisement for its failure to insert in the case of a revision or editing. The advertiser will be shown a copy for proofreading prior to publication.
- Position instructions are considered on a request basis only. In no event will refunds, adjustments, or reinstatements be made because of the position or section in which the advertisement has been published.
- No material will be accepted by the JJMM which is considered contrary to the best interest of the Jewish community, or which violates common standards of dignity and decorum.
- Rates and advertising policies are subject to change without notice.
Ad Sizes & Rates
Submitted ads that are larger than the designated dimensions for the space purchased will be charged at the next highest rate and, if possible, enlarged to fill that size. In the alternative, the ad may be reduced to the appropriate dimensions or cropped to fit. In any case, the Jewish Journal will not be responsible for the readability of ads that must be made larger or smaller. Graphic elements must be submitted by the advertiser in either pdf, jpeg, or tiff formats.
|Per Column Inch||$11.50||$10.93||$10.40|