Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine
CLICK HERE TO READ THE APRIL 2016 JJMM!
About the Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine
Pulbisher: Andrew L. Lipkin
Editor: Patricia R. Kelvin, Ph.D., APR
Advertising Director: Phyllis Friedman
Office: Kathy Schell
The Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine is a publication of the YAJF and has received major grants from the Schermer Trust, The Maurice and Florence Lipscher Charitable Trust and ZOA.
The Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine is sent to monthly to members of the Jewish communities in the Mahoning and Shenango valleys of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
JJMM Mission Statement
- The Youngstown Jewish Journal Monthly Magazine, a publication of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation, strives to-
- Provide a major tool of community communication for the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation and its affiliated agencies;
- Present current local, national and world news of Jewish interest;
- Offer timely commentary, interpretation, analysis, and authentic background on events of the day for the purpose of encouraging the concern and response vital to our responsibilities as American and Jews;
- Enrich the cultural interest of individuals and the community through articles, features, reviews and other material of both local and national Jewish content and interest;
- Provide a communication tool to enable all members of the Jewish community to express their viewpoints on issues of Jewish importance and interest;
- Demonstrate commitment to the progress and continuity of Jewish life in the U.S., especially our local area, Israel and around the world.
The JJMM does not assume the responsibility for the Kashruth of any product or service advertised on its pages.
To contact the JJMM:
Mail: 505 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, Ohio 44504-1314