Dear Heritage Manor Residents and Family,
The Governor announced starting July 20th we may begin to allow outdoor visitation when certain parameters are met. This letter will outline the rules that must be followed to ensure the safety of all residents during outdoor visitation.
- All outdoor visits must be pre scheduled at least a day in advance.
- Only two visitors are permitted at one time. (no visitors under two years of age or anyone that is unable to follow social distancing)
- All visitors must pass COVID-19 screening prior to each visit. (temperature check, screening questions)
- Both the visitor and resident must wear a mask at all times.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times. (6 feet between the visitor and resident)
- Under no circumstance is there to be any physical contact between the visitor and resident.
- Eating is not permitted during the outdoor visit.
The above rules will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of all residents and staff members of Heritage Manor. Therefore those who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
Outdoor visits will be conducted in the courtyard on the backside of the building by The Adult Day Service entrance. There is a covered screened in area for visits should there be inclement weather during your scheduled time.
Visits may be canceled due to a high number of COVID-19 cases spreading in the surrounding areas. Heritage Manor will use The Ohio Public Health Advisory System (attachment 1) to determine if or when it is necessary to stop visitation. If our area is designated as a level three or higher outdoor visitation will stop until further notice.
Special Notice: visitors who reside in a level three or higher county are not permitted to do outside visitation at this time.
When scheduling visits you may reserve 20 or 50 minutes at a time. Visits will be held Monday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please do not reserve slots during meal times if possible. We will only be taking one reservation per resident per week until we can assess how many families intend to schedule visits. This will ensure all residents have a chance to visit with their loved ones. Once the demand for visitation is determined, multiple visits per week may be allowed.
Beginning August 3, families may schedule two visits per week.
If you are having problems with scheduling a visit please contact Tina Davis or Shane Baldwin at 330-746-1076.