Registration & Data Coordinator - Jewish Community CenterJob #100 Category: JCC
The Jewish Community Center of Youngstown is seeking a qualified Registration & Data Coordinator to coordinate registration, scheduling, and data tracking as part of the JCC operations team. This position will be an excellent fit for a qualified candidate with relevant experience in customer service, accounting, database management, and office administration.
The JCC of Youngstown has a rich history of investment in the health and wellbeing of Youngstown and the surrounding area, continually engaging the community in physical fitness, aquatics, youth, early childhood programming, and family activities for more than 65 years. In addition to a competitive salary, full-time positions offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes generous paid time off, matching contribution to 403(b), a family membership to the JCC, childcare discounts, and more.
JOB TITLE: Registration & Data Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Operations Manager
The Registration & Data Coordinator will contribute to the mission, vision, and values of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation by coordinating all operations related to registration and scheduling, account administration, and data tracking with standards of excellence.
- Centralize all registration functions, including the coordination of program and event registration, scheduling of classes and services, and facility reservations
- Create and maintain a comfortable and welcome customer service environment where every member and guest is treated with dignity and respect, in a friendly, personalized manner
- Oversee the JCC registration office by managing day-to-day administrative tasks and ensuring that the office is efficient, organized, and accessible
- Maintain and exhibit up-to-date knowledge of all JCC programs, services, and events
- Promote all JCC programs, services, and events to members and guests, answering in-person exchanges, phone calls, and email inquiries in a professional, friendly manner, and offering specific information as needed
- Oversee day-to-day cash management, coordinating with the JCC Welcome Center Associates to collect and post payments
- Coordinate with Membership and Accounting departments to maintain accurate and timely administration of billing procedures and collections as needed
- Coordinate aggregation of statistics with each JCC department for the purpose of goal tracking and continual improvement of operations
- Develop and manage sound administrative systems in support of all JCC departments as a member of the JCC Operations Team
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in Google Suite, MSOffice, CSI, AccuFund, UltraCamp and other administrative software
- Communicate and cooperate with colleagues, members, and lay leaders as part of the JCC Operations team, including attending staff meetings as needed
- Adhere to all JCC and departmental policies
- Complete all additional duties as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Candidate must have strong computer literacy skills, financial management skills, general knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices, and familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management. Must have the ability to relate in positive manner with members and fellow staff while providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Please send resume to:
Youngstown Area Jewish federation c/o Human Resources
505 Gypsy Lane
Youngstown, OH 44504