Meals on Wheels Delivery/Driver - Jewish Family ServicesJob #100 Category: JFS
Looking for individual that can assist Jewish Family Services on Monday and Tuesday mornings (generally from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.) with delivering our frozen mobile meals to meal recipients throughout Mahoning and Trumbull counties. Individual would start week of July 1, 2019. Part-time position $10 to $12 per hour.
- Load agency vehicle with meals
- Driving agency vehicle to homes and apartments for meal delivery to meal recipients (Trumbull and Mahoning County)
- Collect signature from meal recipients per program requirements
- Service delivery is weekly; generally Monday and Tuesday (could vary based on holidays)
- Capable of lifting up to 20 lbs
- Valid driver's license
- Have reliable availability
- Must pass background check and drug testing (paid by JFS)
- Minimum education of High School Diploma required
- Maintain professional approach in the community
Those interested can call Jewish Family Services at 330.746.7929 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email Ken Bielecki, Director of JFS, at firstname.lastname@example.org.