Custodial Associate - Jewish Community CenterJob #100 Category: JCC
The Custodial Associate will contribute to the mission, vision, and values of the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation by providing quality custodial services with standards of excellence, ensuring that buildings and grounds are clean and aesthetically pleasing.
- Provide appropriate and timely assistance with cleaning, room set-ups and breakdowns, grounds maintenance and upkeep as directed, maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene and appearance throughout the entire facility and grounds
- Respond to custodial emergencies in building and on campus as needed
- Provide assistance to maintenance staff to ensure efficient execution of programs and events including setup of location per specifications and the presentation of clean, functional, and workable facilities
- Communicate and cooperate with colleagues, members, and lay leaders as part of the Facility & Maintenance team
- Adhere to all JCC and departmental policies
- Complete all additional duties as assigned by supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent is required. The position requires physical stamina and dexterity. The ideal candidate has very good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to follow directions and work as part of a team. Reliable transportation is required.
*Ability to pass a criminal background check, as well as a pre-employment drug screening a MUST.
Please send resume to:
Youngstown Area Jewish federation c/o Human Resources
505 Gypsy Lane
Youngstown, OH 44504